our LITIGATION APPROACH
We pride ourselves on providing our clients with excellent and practical advice. If someone owes you money or has caused you to lose money, or if you have to defend against a claim, you have come to the right place.
We develop litigation strategies that make the most out of the relevant facts and applicable law, and we always look for legal methods and procedures that reduce or eliminate time in the court. For some cases, we may utilize alternative dispute resolution procedings, including arbitration and mediation.
We will never sugar-coat a situation, and will help prepare our clients for the conflict ahead. We got this!
We have represented individuals and businesses (small businesses, medium-size and public companies) in state, federal and appellate courts, in arbitrations and mediations throughout the country and world-wide. Some of those clients include:
- Buyers and sellers in real estate disputes with agents, escrow companies, surveyors, builders and developers (throughout the US);
- Privately held conglomarate (Illinois);
- Sapphire crystal manufacturers (Illinois; China; Ukraine);
- Natural wine maker (France);
- Diamond hunters in Africa (not a video game or a movie);
- Medical equipment company (Ukraine);
- Regional healthcare organization (Saudi Arabia);
- National banks and lenders (Asia; Canada; California).
NOBODY EVER WISHED THEIR COURT CASE TOOK A LITTLE LONGER!
Business-related litigation is tax deductible